PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm surprised they appear that bright and that close together. I'll be interested to Google to see in what way they are deemed useful.

Reactions: JOHN72

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
"...911, what's your emergency?"

"Yessir I see a fireball shaped UFO in the sky. Been watchin' it for twenty minutes, so I ain't imaginin' it, neither."

"Can you confirm its position?"

"Just above the city limits, uhhh... lessee.... to the west"

"Are you sure that isn't the sunset?"

"No way man, this thing is HUGE! So big everthin's gettin' darker the closer it gets to the ground!"

"Is it still in sight?"

"Yes, dammit! You seeing this? You can't miss it! Just look out a window!"

"Yes I am, it's very pretty right now. Are you still looking at it?"

"Yeah, it's still falling, gonna take the whole damn city!"

"Maybe you ought to look away for a moment..."

"OK"

"So, what do you see now?"

[pause]

"Shit... Now I can't see NOTHIN! Those stinkin' aliens musta took my damn eyes!"

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Here in my area, the night is quite clear, you can see the stars clearly. I like to observe on the balcony of my house, in the nights also at the first coffee in the morning, before going to work. I swear that early in the morning I was scared to see those damn bulbs in a straight line, they were perfectly visible, and the speed or movement was similar to that of an airplane. However, and as I said before, the first sighting from my balcony, was at dawn, it was like a big mirror spinning, giving off a very strong flashes, possibly it was a satellite.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
  • Wow

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Until they come up with a believable theory that will produce practical FTL transportation I'm never going to believe an "it's aliens!" solution to any kind of UFO scenario.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Physics, as currently understood, aside, why would any intelligent advanced extraterrestrial culture want to visit here, other than looking for a food source?
I can't imagine a damn Martian, enjoying a good tobacco, with a glass of good whiskey or bourbon, or some other fantastic liquor. On a cool morning, while smelling mule manure in the barn.

Reactions: sablebrush52