PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
This is the second time I've seen at night. The first time at half past six in the morning, in the sky, at dawn, a bright light, like a static mirror in the sky, rotating at the same height, only turning sideways. It gave off strong flashes. A few days ago, I got into the habit of looking at the sky at six o'clock in the night. with the first coffee, from my balcony. A perfect straight line of bright points, flying in the firmament, above my building, the bright points or lights separated from each other, I think it started from the west, towards the north. I saw it clearly above my head closer, far away, towards the curvature of the earth in a swoop, it was lost. As if it was going to crash into the earth. This last sighting was incredible, very sharp. But I don't know what the hell it was. Did something similar happen to you?

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
John, have your camera at the ready next time you're out on your balcony. Sounds interesting whatever it is....unless of course you've been enjoying too much liquid gold then of course all bets are off :ROFLMAO: .

Regards,

Jay.
Yes Jay, I will. Honestly, I'm blown away. I have some decent binoculars, and you are absolutely right, next time I will try to video it or take several pictures with the iphone.