PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

oklansas

Can't Leave
Apr 16, 2013
DC
Sansa pipes are crappy quality, and I think that all of them have metal bowls. On Amazon, at least, their reviews are from folks who aren't buying them for tobacco.

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
Marijuana has been legalized in Washington State and tobacco is so vilified that I think some must be disguising their tobacco pipes to look like pot pipes.
This is a problem. The day has come in this country where a mind altering drug (marijuana is schedule I narcotic) which is far more toxic than pipe tobacco is now legal but if you want to enjoy tobacco you are vilified. I frankly don't care if people smoke weed until they are dumber than a bag of hammers but let's be sure the playing field is level.
jnyder, I have no problem with your post man, stop apologizing, stand on your principles and drive on.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
It's always bothered me seeing the glass pipes and water bongs in B&Ms. Weed, crack, and meth are such trashy habits, it sucks seeing their paraphernalia in shops with pipes and cigars.

dhizzy

Aug 29, 2011
It's always bothered me seeing the glass pipes and water bongs in B&Ms. Weed, crack, and meth are such trashy habits, it sucks seeing their paraphernalia in shops with pipes and cigars.
Agreed.

locopony

Jun 7, 2011
Yes I agree. However thats where we are at in our society. The powers that be pick their enemy and launch a social engineering campaign. Those who push back hard enough get to continue. those that dont lose their hobbie, habit, or what ever you want to call it. Prohibition is a prime example.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
As far as banning tobacco goes I think prohibition is a good example of why not to outlaw it. People still made alcohol and sold it illegally and Uncle Sam didn't get to cash in on the taxes generated from the sales. I think if they were to ban tobacco the same thing would happen. People would grow it on their own and sell it on their own and after a while Uncle Sam would cave because of the lost income of taxing it.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Weed, crack, and meth are such trashy habits
I agree, traditional pipe shops that also sells bongs really confuses things; but personally, I wouldn't place weed in the same category as crack and meth - they are not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.