PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
Last year for Christmas, my wife got me a nice Savinelli pipe on an impulse buy while at a US airport and a pouch of pipe tobacco. Never been a smoker at all, so I gave it a try and although I was not a huge fan of the tobacco that I got, I really enjoyed smoking the pipe. I found Latakia and now I am hooked on pipe smoking.
Forward to early September, the wife and I went to a resort in the Rocky Mountains and my birthday is near the end of October. We get there, unpack and I settle in with a nice bourbon; out of the blue she gives me my birthday card with the present inside. My birthday present is a 4 day getaway for us to Las Vegas and tickets to see Penn & Teller, which I really enjoy. She purposely booked it for the weekend of the West Coast Pipe Show so that I can attend. I had only mentioned it once and she remembered and researched the event. Never been to Vegas, so it should be a very interesting trip for me.
Looking forward to attending the pipe show and seeing what that is all about, as well, perhaps meeting some forum members there. Any fellow Canadians planning on coming to the West Coast Pipe Show? I expect to be coming home with a new pipe and hopefully bringing some interesting tobacco back to Canada. Should be a fun time and a great mini vacation and it looks like there is lots to do there.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
I'm gonna try and make it. But i've said that the past 2 years and it seems like things always come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.