PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Then, Monday I got a PM from @rmpeeps letting me know he was passing through and he had something for me.

We met at my closest B&M, where he gifted me a brick of the new Tabac Manil Valute. As much as I enjoyed the La Brumeuse, this should be a treat.
I first smoked Semois over twenty years ago, hand rolled into a cigarette, while on a trip to tour the Belgian micro-brewing and hop-growing operations in the south. I loved the unique earthiness and distinctive aroma that seemed to speak of the land in which it was grown.

For some reason, I haven't tried it again since. Well, that will change now. I just ordered three different Manil blends! Thanks for the nudge.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
I guess you don't know the backstory on it then! Condorlover and I devised it to be the most vile nic bomb ever to grace the planet. Russ ended up blending something for us that some people actually enjoy.

Such an abysmal failure.
The issue is I love it! But now when I reach for the bar I’m just gonna have your smiling Santa profile pic come to mind and ruin the moment

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
The issue is I love it! But now when I reach for the bar I’m just gonna have your smiling Santa profile pic come to mind and ruin the moment
Oh, you mean you'll imagine seeing my War Horse? Hell, that's a whole lot better than seeing Jay's Little Pony, right?
I mean, G*d forbid I should mention my generous length of Strang!

FEFE9C31-7CF9-4B0A-B260-3CE686EA6FFF.jpeg
What’s this stuff worth today, anyways?

Last edited:

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Oh, you mean you'll imagine seeing my War Horse? Hell, that's a whole lot better than seeing Jay's Little Pony, right?
I mean, G*d forbid I should mention my generous length of Strang!
The worst would be seeing @condorlover1 ’s trombolaka. I can imagine he will be flashing that all over the show in the excitement and spirit of the festive season

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
If I live to be a 100 years old I will still be remembered for that damned War Horse Bar. Never get drunk in a Japanese restaurant with Woodsroad and decide to launch a revival of planet earths worst tobacco. That should also be followed up with never try your hand at running your own Madison Ave advertising campaign. Who on earth would buy something under the slogan 'It tastes like sh*t. Try it!'.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
If I live to be a 100 years old I will still be remembered for that damned War Horse Bar. Never get drunk in a Japanese restaurant with Woodsroad and decide to launch a revival of planet earths worst tobacco. That should also be followed up with never try your hand at running your own Madison Ave advertising campaign. Who on earth would buy something under the slogan 'It tastes like sh*t. Try it!'.
One former poster on here coined the slogan 'Tastes like sh*t. Smells like a fart. Buy it!'rotf

Status
Not open for further replies.