24 Fresh Rossi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you having fun doing detective work, trying to guess who is your secret Santa?

1. I have a USPS package arriving tomorrow from Teaneck, Bergen County, NJ
2. I am not expecting any USPS package - All my holiday items are coming through UPS, or have not shipped yet
3. This may be my secret Santa Package
4. I remember a few members locations from their posts - None as far as I remember from Teaneck, one from Bergen County, and a lot from NJ

This is one time the location at the post which @jpmcwjr requests would have been useful!

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
How many of you having fun doing detective work, trying to guess who is your secret Santa?

2. I am not expecting any USPS package - All my holiday items are coming through UPS, or have not shipped yet
4. I remember a few members locations from their posts - None as far as I remember from Teaneck, one from Bergen County, and a lot from NJ

This is one time the location at the post which @jpmcwjr requests would have been useful!
I’ve been doing detective work on the other end, trying to figure out what to send my giftee. I want to send something he will enjoy, but not something he already has in his cellar. I think I did ok. I hope so, anyway.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont

IF, of course, they all tell the truth! hehehehe

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
I forget the numbers, now, but SmokingPipes is like 4,500 miles from my house. One of the tins I’m throwing in my secret Santa box I’ll be sending out was purchased from SP. They’re going to ship it to me (~4,500 miles) and then I’m going to put it into a box and ship it back (~4,500 miles) to someone who lives within 150 miles of SmokingPipes’ location.

So, that tin will have roughly 9,000 miles of travel time when it gets to its final resting place.
Dang, youse sneaky! ????

jmg81

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2019
Camp Humphreys, South Korea
I’ve been doing detective work on the other end, trying to figure out what to send my giftee. I want to send something he will enjoy, but not something he already has in his cellar. I think I did ok. I hope so, anyway.
Same here. I went through the last 30 pages of my victim's, em i mean, recipient's posts to get a better idea of what they might like. To my dismay, found out that our what he smokes and what have on hand are about 90% the same. But then again i could just send him something he doesnt like/new to try, along with some coal lol

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Post-Office_PackageInHands-1000x810.jpg

You didn't specify how big the tins had to be right Dan?

Status
Not open for further replies.