PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
I’ve done SS on various boards over 20 years. Best practice is to not even open the box; just put it under the tree.
This alleviates issues with tins being wrapped - or- not.
Ive currently got two SS packages under the tree. Sunday before Christmas will be the reveal!!
Anticipation!!
Two!!

My Secret Santa knows that I have zero will power and has been holding off on sending the package on the very last sled to leave the north pole!

Oh you Secret ?...how did you know!!!

eggrollpiper

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2018
Well my package is finally going out in today's pick up.. I'm satisfied with my version of wrapping and little extras. My secret Santa last year did such an amazing wrapping job on a cornucopia of items he really raised the bar with me... prior to that I never would have even thought to wrap or enclose a card. I'm trash... ?

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Well my package is finally going out in today's pick up.. I'm satisfied with my version of wrapping and little extras. My secret Santa last year did such an amazing wrapping job on a cornucopia of items he really raised the bar with me... prior to that I never would have even thought to wrap or enclose a card. I'm trash... ?
You did an excellent job last year.

Patrick_Green

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2019
Texas
Sorry for the inactivity! My semester at university was wrapping up and Ive had my hands tied for weeks! Still haven't gor my package and scanning now to see if the person I sent to got theirs yet. Hope you've all been well

Status
Not open for further replies.