PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmpeeps

Lifer
Oct 17, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Christmas plans with family just got moved up a couple of days, my great-nephew got leave (Navy) and is coming in from Seattle right now.
Sooo, I went ahead and opened my Secret Santa package.
What a GREAT bundle of goodies!!
Three tins of new-to-me blends, a koozie, and a sweet little LHS Cutty.
THANK YOU SANTA!!!

Since I sent an SS package to @bluegrassbrian last year, it easy to recognize his Kentucky address.
THANK YOU BRIAN!!

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I'm working all week and Wednesday is starting to look busy, so that will be my excuse for early exploration of my Secret Santa package.

Today, I opened said package and must share an official, "Holy (insert deity) !"

I feel like a dirty thief with such a score, but that won't stop me from digging in, as they are all new to me!

Thank you Sable Claus! ?

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
I'm working all week and Wednesday is starting to look busy, so that will be my excuse for early exploration of my Secret Santa package.

Today, I opened said package and must share an official, "Holy (insert deity) !"

I feel like a dirty thief with such a score, but that won't stop me from digging in, as they are all new to me!

Thank you Sable Claus! ?

View attachment 13179

View attachment 13177
Dude, now I feel like Miser Claus, did the best I could. I have tobacco envy by the way;)

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska

Thank you Sable Claus! ?

View attachment 13179

View attachment 13177
Holy shitballs thats a hell of a score!

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
Mine arrived in the mail from Lexington Today. A can of the new Peterson Flake (looking forward to comparing to Dunhill) and a can of H&H Pure Virginia (a favorite that I am out of). I will crack one of the tins on Christmas Morning.

Thanks Hap!
Glad it arrived safely! I was a little worried, since I got it out a little late.

Status
Not open for further replies.