PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky695

Preferred Member
Apr 2, 2013
I got a package from someone I didn't know, from someplace I've never been... I don't want to make any assumptions, but either my Secret Santa gift has arrived or the word on the street is finally out and people are just sending me thank you packages.

Tobacco Treasures Ad

condorlover1

Preferred Member
Dec 22, 2013
New York
This box arrived at my P.O. Box in Kew Gardens. I can only assume it is from my Secret Santa whose name is Mr. Laudisi Enterprises. He must be related to that famous Indian fellow who keeps cashing my U.K tax checks called Mr. Inlande Revenuedi. Whoever sent it I thank you very much and I look forward to opening it on Christmas Day.

Reactions: ron123

ron123

Jan 28, 2015
Park Ridge, IL
This box arrived at my P.O. Box in Kew Gardens. I can only assume it is from my Secret Santa whose name is Mr. Laudisi Enterprises. He must be related to that famous Indian fellow who keeps cashing my U.K tax checks called Mr. Inlande Revenuedi. Whoever sent it I thank you very much and I look forward to opening it on Christmas Day.
I have great memories of my granny's childhood home in Kew Gardens, from when I was growing up on Long Island. Her brother, my great-uncle lived there as an adult. It was a beautiful old stucco house, with a green tiled roof, and his brother/another great-uncle kept a pigeon coop in the back yard. They grew up with the childrenof Roy Rogers, who lived down the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobacco Treasures Ad