The (Un)Official Secret Santa 2018 Thread!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Accessories
4 Fresh Todd Johnson Pipes
12 Fresh Johs Pipes
12 Fresh Winslow Pipes
24 Fresh Barling Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegrasspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2017
Santas little helpers (elves) were on strike due to a certain blend shortage but after some reindeer whip cracking Santa finally got this package off to the would be victim this am, three day mail from the North Pole. Merry Christmas fellow pipe smokers!

LUwgc0B.jpg
[/url][/img]

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
Fairly certain mine arrived while I was on vacation, can’t wait to open it up!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Note to my Santa- if you wish, let me know who you are on this forum. I know you know who I am as you nice note said so. I'd like to thank you in a PM- I just don't seem to get anything into the post office.
And thanks again; very thoughtful.
John

Sep 18, 2015
I finally got mine sent out this morning with an ETA of Thursday, Looking forward to the arivial of a package from Santa myself!

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Belmont before so that should be a fun experience. It sounds tasty. The Carolina Red Flake was an added treat
I think you'll like Belmont, bouws'. It's very different from BF & B'Runner, but typical C&D: good quality! Enjoy the CRF too. Don't worry -- I didn't give you my only tin. }:)
Bill

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Santa came today! My gift is under the tree, waiting to be opened Christmas morning.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
No, mine is on time. It has a bit of distance to travel. This is just the first chance that I've had a moment to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.