The (Un)Official Secret Santa 2018 Thread!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

8 Fresh Dunhill Pipes
12 Fresh Peterson Pipes
9 Fresh Radice Pipes
6 Fresh Claudio Cavicchi Pipes
New Accessories

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
32044resize_IMG_7142.jpg

what if Santa Claus is Meerschaum?
6 pages!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
61 elves this year, not bad. Drwatson made it just under the wire.
OK, I have to confirm that all of you little munchkins are eligible to play, then make the matches. I have very busy work days today and tomorrow (when we are expecting 5-8" of snow), so it might take me a bit past the target date of November 15th to make the matches.
Anyway, thank you all for joining in the reindeer games, and thank you for not doing anything to get this thread closed.
Carry on.
New_Year_wallpapers_Drunk_Santa_Claus_051313_.jpg

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
This is my first Secret Santa...looking forward to it. Thank you Dan for taking this project on.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Indeed. this is a great opportunity to dump pawn off regift all those crappy toxic underappreciated blends that have been gathering dust illegal to landfill maturing to perfection in your basement garden shed cellar.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Matthew, I know that you didn't want to ship out of the country, but somehow you got paired with a Mr. Stalin in Moscow, USSR. Is that OK?
He says “I would kill for the Balkans”

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Fun Fact:
Canada Post is on strike, which has led to a backlog of nearly 500 tractor-trailer loads of parcels and packages that need to be sorted -- 375 trailers in Toronto and 120 as of Thursday morning in Vancouver. Additionally, main sorting plants in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal combined normally process about a million parcels daily. All three have been shut down several times since the walkouts began Oct. 22.
article
So, fellow Canadian participants, we might not get our packages for awhile :cry:
But think of how that extra aging will benefit the tins!

Status
Not open for further replies.