The (Un)Official Secret Santa 2018 Thread!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegrasspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2017
Please remember that in order to join in, you have to sign up, using the online form.
. Form signed, thanks for all the hard photoshop work.

Last year was really fun!

eggrollpiper

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2018
I've been putting much thought into my gifting options. Problem is most of the small tins in my cellar are blends I've yet to try so I'd likely be gifting something I've never tasted. I suppose I could BUY something else but mb wait till I see my giftees preferences?

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
There is still plenty of time to join up!
2kzksf.jpg

milehighpiper

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2018
Denver, CO
I would like to participate but I am too young (not enough posts). Would anyone be willing to adopt me so I can join in? I am mostly potty trained and don’t bite too hard...

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
I would like to participate but I am too young (not enough posts). Would anyone be willing to adopt me so I can join in? I am mostly potty trained and don’t bite too hard...
Does anyone here know you in person? Any friends, friends of friends, family members here?

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
milehighpiper, you are welcome to join in if you have a forum member with at least 150 posts vouch for you. Otherwise, there is always next year. We set a post minimum to avoid potential problems with people who aren't invested PipesMagazine. It's a lesson learned the hard way from years of deals gone bad and missing Box Pass goodies. I am in no way implying that you wouldn't be a great addition to the Secret Santa, I'm sure that you will be, next year. there are participants this year who were in the same position as you last year. Please hang around, make yourself known, do some trading when your post count grows a bit more, and we'll see you back again, same Bat Time, same Bat Channel.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
there are participants this year who were in the same position as you last year.
I was exactly in the same position 3 years ago, joined the forum in September and learned about this event in October with a little post count.

bluto

Aug 24, 2018
Hey guys , it’s nice to hangout here and the secret Santa thingy sounds awesome
But , it turns out , ms Johanne landblo is into older guys and it’s time for my sponge bath
.. check with ya later

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
MHP, never fear. The one constant you will find with pipe smoking is this forum. You will have many many years to participate in the Christmas exchange, maybe get involved in a resurrected form of the box pass in the US or Canada, or just get to know people you can meet up with IRL. The pipe lifestyle is a marathon, not a sprint. Take your time and just enjoy it.

bluto

Aug 24, 2018
Hey guys , it’s nice to hang out here and the secret Santa thingy is awesome
But , it turns out , my Posts are now being edited
.. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.