The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
Just a quick thought, and maybe I'm wrong here. Last year's thread was in General Pipe Smoking Discussion, which is highly visible near the top of the list. This year, it's in General Discussion at the very bottom of the list. We may get more participants if we move it to General Pipe Smoking Discussion. If there's a specific reason it's not there this year, please disregard. Just an observation.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Thought you guys might like to see this. Dan sent me a quick email and a photo. He's fine tuning the precision instrument used to pair Secret Santa's. Thanks for the peek behind the curtain Dan!

View attachment 103560
Actually, we've updated the system:

Office.jpg

EDIT: Is that ENIAC? The former owner of our house was a programmer on the ENIAC at University of Pennsylvania. She was one of those math-brain "girls" that made the thing work.

Last edited:

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Just a quick thought, and maybe I'm wrong here. Last year's thread was in General Pipe Smoking Discussion, which is highly visible near the top of the list. This year, it's in General Discussion at the very bottom of the list. We may get more participants if we move it to General Pipe Smoking Discussion. If there's a specific reason it's not there this year, please disregard. Just an observation.
Good catch.
I'll look into it.

Actually, we've updated the system:

View attachment 103573
I miss the old Santa machine that GH&co had made for the original Santa thingy...
Useless Machine: gifs

Status
Not open for further replies.