The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
Wow! Totally blown away by the generosity here! All great stuff(yes I had a bit of everything yesterday) Ive tried black xx before and love it, but it was the first time having margate and CCP. Thank you!!!

View attachment 113738

Interesting to see Gawith switched to mylar bags?

- - -

Also, finally got my ducks in a row and sent out my secret santa gift earlier this week. My victim I mean recipient should be getting his gift sometime this week.

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Received my Secret Santa gift and had my neighbor check it for any perishables, none found so under the tree until Christmas. Also got my “victims” order in and all is intact so I’ll ship it tomorrow.
For some reason I can’t attach a pic in this thread
You have more patience than I intend to have when my package arrives ... still a kid at heart. ?

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I haven't logged in for about a month or over a month so that's why I missed it
We've kept a low profile, word of mouth type stuff. Keep an eye out next October when Dan gets this freight train rolling.

Canadian elf, Mike
That's Head Canadian Elf

Where the hell is Mike. He hasn't posted since 5AM. He has missed 50 required posts for today. What's up?
Yeah I got honest employment now which is hampering my forum time. I miss you too.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
My Secret Santa gift is, at this very moment, hurtling through the labyrinth USPS web of deception.
Scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

So, you who has no idea that I'm your match, please check your mail tomorrow.

Dan actually posted this just before his arrest getting caught peeing on the package, you’ll notice in the background right.

So it might be a while till we hear from him again. ?

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
We've kept a low profile, word of mouth type stuff. Keep an eye out next October when Dan gets this freight train rolling.

That's Head Canadian Elf

Yeah I got honest employment now which is hampering my forum time. I miss you too.
I'm a Canuck too! ?? I will definitely sign up for next year! ??

Status
Not open for further replies.