The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Hoo-rah! The Holiday season has begun! Now to dig out my nastiest dented ruptured best tins of mummy dust, wraiths, zombie vomit fine vintage tobacco and foist it on gift it to some unsuspecting outhouse dweller upstanding member of this disreputable August forum!

I can hardly wait!

As for preferences, I'm most partial to Virginias, Va/Pers, Va/Or or mild Burley, not Nic bombs nor English Balkan blends. Please no Orlik Golden Showers.

I'm not fussy. Really, I'm not. Anything that costs $100 or more for a tin will be acceptable.

A gentle reminder. The Post Office has promised slow mail delivery, due to further "improvements" so don't delay in sending your ticking time bombs packages to your victim of choice lucky recipient.

Happy Holidays! Let the merriment begin!

Jimmy_Jack

Can't Leave
Jun 24, 2021
I’m in, I’ll have 75 posts by then. Seems like a great activity. I’m down for anything except heavy wet aromatics. I already thinking of what to send out…mwahahahaha

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
SecretSanta.jpg

I'm in! My first international secret santa. I'm based in the Netherlands, so I can not, i repeat can not, receive tobacco from outside of the EU. It will be for sure confiscated. I can ship abroad or chose for drop shipping (ordering in the US and ship it within the US for example) if i'm matched to a non EU citizen.

My preferences, just have a go at it, I like to be surprised, allthough I experienced a tobacco like ODF as my max on strenght and don't prefer englishes with a lot latakia.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Secret Satan! I am most certainly 'in' although I always get paired with someone who lives in a country full of Borat type people. Then there was the year I was paired with the fellow from the Mississippi State Lunatic Asylum. Dan is just a bundle of laughs every year and his sense of fun is just legendary. This year please make it someone from the U.S who does not resemble the fellow from the movie Sling Blade. As an after thought I like plugs. rotf

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Secret Satan! I am most certainly 'in' although I always get paired with someone who lives in a country full of Borat type people. Then there was the year I was paired with the fellow from the Mississippi State Lunatic Asylum. Dan is just a bundle of laughs every year and his sense of fun is just legendary. This year please make it someone from the U.S who does not resemble the fellow from the movie Sling Blade. As an after thought I like plugs. rotf
No soup for you, Queen worshipper.

Status
Not open for further replies.