PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
I'd like to join, but my gift would be some older no longer produced blends that don't necessarilly fall into some of the participants categories. And I can't really be bothered to order more tins specially for their tastes if they don't match with what I have to give.
I'll be your Santa, Adam)))

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
YOU, sir, are the glutton for punishment. Many thanks for taking this on!
It's my pleasure... mostly. :crazy:
Today is the last day to register, friends, so sign up now if you're going to get in on the game.
Also, if you haven't yet, please click the link at the top of the page to follow this thread. This will send you an email notification when there is a post to the thread so you can check in to see if your target got their present, or log into the thread to see just what horrible concoction got sent to Peck this year.
Lastly, if you've chimed in here with interest, but haven't sent me a PM with your particulars you aren't on Santa's list. So hop to it gang!
-- Pat

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
I have a 1993 tin of Craven's Mixture to give. . . and another tin yet to be decided on, probably something from the 1990s as well. Both English mixtures.
I'll just leave that here.
I'll probably just stay out at this point, as I'd probably be gifted some Altadis or Sutliff goop, but giving is always better than receiving you know!
Bah, the mental struggles of Secret Santas!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I have a 1993 tin of Craven's Mixture to give. . . and another tin yet to be decided on, probably something from the 1990s as well. Both English mixtures.
I'll just leave that here.
I'll probably just stay out at this point, as I'd probably be gifted some Altadis or Sutliff goop, but giving is always better than receiving you know!
Bah, the mental struggles of Secret Santas!
Adam, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, are baiting the hook, or are truly conflicted about joining.
Regardless, if you'd like to join, send the appropriate information to me via PM.
Thanks,
-- Pat

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
I am always sarcastic by nature but never try to bait the hook, and am truly conflicted.
I will PM you and see what you think.
Thanks!

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
I made it in! I love Syrian blends and straight Virginia. Stay away from burley, perique, and aromatics, also don't care for any liquor cased blends.

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Not sure if you PM'd everyone their victim giftee yet, but I haven't received a target.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Targets will go out by email this weekend. A couple of late editions required some shifting of the lists.
-- Pat

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Greetings everyone.
As of this moment, all Secret Santa assignments have been distributed via email. Please check the email address you provided me to make sure that you've acquired your target and sound off here. If you have not received an email from me, please reach out via PM.
Have fun!
-- Pat

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
94d06fb01758a722d5f722f07933d3bba5c2580266a51fb829a0fa3fa445b432.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.