The Perfect, Inexpensive Yet Classy, Travel Kit (pics)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Not as compact and nifty as this, but a nylon shaving kit from Walmart or the drugstore does a good job too, and has the advantage of looking like it contains your toothbrush and deodorant, hence is not much of a temptation to theft. You can easily get two or three pipes, a pouch or baggie or two of tobacco, pipe cleaners, a pipe tool, and lighter/matches. I have a great churchwarden case, leather from Savinelli, my wife gave me one Christmas, where I keep my pipes, but I'd hate to lose it to a parking lot bandit or baggage handler klepto.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Great idea. Looks like it works well and is nice looking too.
My travel bag or as I like to call it, Go Bag, is a pouch that's used on tactical vests (Swat/Police/Military vests). Its referred to as Molly gear. It works well as I can fit 4 pipes in it, and several tins of tobacco, along with pipes, matches, pipe tool, pipe cleaners etc. It doesn't have a handle so I put a giant carabiner on it. It works really well.

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
I love the idea of that pencil roll. They have the exact same one on Amazon for $9.99 with free 2 day shipping if you are a Prime member. Got one ordered tonight!
Cheers,

Jared

Status
Not open for further replies.