PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
@Servant King will you be joining us this evening?
Define "joining..." :ROFLMAO:

Well, that depends on a variety of factors, not the least of which is "How many times will the Kings pass the puck before someone realizes that, in order to score, the puck generally has to be shot in the general direction of the opposing net?" Coincidentally, this is the sole factor in determining how much alcohol will be in my bloodstream tonight and, ergo, if I will need to be kept on a resuscitator or not... ?

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Can't believe the Leafs pulled out a win tonight.

How many times will the Kings pass the puck before someone realizes that, in order to score, the puck generally has to be shot in the general direction of the opposing net?

The Kings can shoot just fine - they are just shooting from everywhere. Seemed to have worked in game 4. I hope McDavid woke up this morning and decided he wanted to win the game tonight.

I’ll be enjoying myself stress free tonight. Good luck boys.
1652235636303.png

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Right, breathing. Now I remember. Hey, this breathing thing is pretty cool! I haven't felt this happy since I learned how to retrohale.

What a nutty game.
Crazy. Did not expect OT to go down like that. Kudos to the Kings for putting the pedal to the metal right outta the gate. Now 5-2 Oilers win in LA, Kings take game 7 in a surprising 2-0 win.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Wow, big Leafs win from WAY behind.
And Boston - what the hell? Deangelo had a great game after Marchand made him look like a chump (and I loved his between period interviews).

Reactions: alaskanpiper