PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

midcentry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2022
Utah
Some good suggestions here lol. I agree with the mouthwash shower route, unless I’m smoking something that I just want to taste for a little longer… then it’s just the shower

Reactions: JOHN72 and Carol

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Where is this perfect society of which you speak?
I got pulled over in California driving down a street in Costa Mesa, a dirty crappy town .. at least most of it, but pulled over because my passenger was smoking a cigarette in my car and the top was down. I have a friend that lives in Del Mar and he can't smoke on his own property, can't sit out back and smoke ... against the law there. I finally left SoCal after 12 yrs and came back to Florida where i can sit on the beach and smoke a cigar and no one cares let alone calls the cops on me.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
When I come back inside from a long session with or even after a few bowls in general of unpolite blends I'll grab some minty stuff and brush up then grab a few Ricola and change my shirt. Then the wife doesn't say I smell like an ashtray. Which I'm not sure is a compliment or not. Still deciding.

What's your airing out method? Or do you even use one?
It's rare but a few blends force my hand. In those cases change the shirt and brush the teeth.

sham

(theSHAMOO)
May 20, 2022
Charlotte, NC
I got pulled over in California driving down a street in Costa Mesa, a dirty crappy town .. at least most of it, but pulled over because my passenger was smoking a cigarette in my car and the top was down. I have a friend that lives in Del Mar and he can't smoke on his own property, can't sit out back and smoke ... against the law there. I finally left SoCal after 12 yrs and came back to Florida where i can sit on the beach and smoke a cigar and no one cares let alone calls the cops on me.
cant smoke on his own property!? :eek:

something new to have nightmares about... thanks

Reactions: Carol

JimPM

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2021
At this point in life, I don't really care. I chose to live my life as I see fit not based upon how others define it. If I smell like tobacco, then that is me. You can accept that or not, but it's not going change what I enjoy for myself. If others can't respect that then that's a reflection on them not me and I don't concern myself with their objection.

Reactions: JOHN72 and Carol

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
My wife does not smoke, nor does she drink any type of distillate. My in-laws, who live with us, do not smoke either. And they don't like the smell of tobacco in the house, even when I lock myself in my smoking room. Once I come out of my cave, I wash my face with soap, brush my teeth, and put on some cologne. Then they communicate with me and smile.