PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
Now we know why you're so chatty and online so often! ;)
Caffeine is like nicotine, in that if you partake from six am to ten pm every day you build a tolerance and finally an immunity.:)

When I was younger I slept no more than six hours a day, but these days I like eight.

Unlike nicotine, the do gooders must drink a lot of coffee themselves. They don’t tax it, don’t accuse coffee of causing cancer, and never say the fumes harm the children, and never think of outlawing flavored coffee. They even worry about coffee growers, which are a poverty stricken bunch of farmers away off someplace we can’t see.

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW
Unlike nicotine, the do gooders must drink a lot of coffee themselves. They don’t tax it, don’t accuse coffee of causing cancer, and never say the fumes harm the children, and never think of outlawing flavored coffee.
Don't give them any ideas! I don't want to have to build a coffee cellar too! 😳

CallMeSangy

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2022
Central Virginia
When you get, you remember when you ain’t got. Small things seem big. Savior the flavor, most folks don’t savior any more, just want more.
Aint that the truth. Sometimes I feel like i'm growing old of my favored blends, but I keep making myself remember that it feels samey because I smoke them so often. And I keep making myself remember this, since I know I'd be sorely missing without my pipe.

Reactions: Michigan_Bill