PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Civil War

Lifer
Mar 6, 2018
There is another under the radar blend.
https://windycitycigars.com/product/benjamin-hartwell-signature-blend-pipe-tobacco-1-75-oz/
and the pic on the above site is not the signature blend
I read on another forum that Sutliff is processing some of their tobacco like McClelland did. So I called Sutliff, they confirmed that this blend indeed does have McClelland tobacco in it. And Sutliff tobacco. But they said McClelland had always bought some tobacco from them. I guess I should have asked who tinned it as they look like McClelland tins with date codes etc, at least I think it does. Either way having McClelland baccy in it was good enough for me. I already had a few tins and opened a older one and it definitely has a McClellandness to it. Bought a few more. Figured I would let you guys know.
Its now out of stock

artificialme

Can't Leave
Mar 15, 2018
I'm not sure if you are kidding or not, but if not you can get it a whole lot cheaper on eBay.
Nope, dead serious about what I said before. About eBay, with all the regulations in Indonesia, I think it will be difficult to buy tobacco from it.

sakoguy

Lurker
Mar 19, 2015
For any Canadians Cigar Bodega in Unionville Ontario has a couple Frog Morton Series tins available and 3 of their house blends are McClelland aromatics.

Status
Not open for further replies.