PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shimrra

Might Stick Around
Jun 21, 2011
I remember back years ago, when you were at the beach people would be smoking all over, i was there last weekend for the first time in years and busted out a black and mild and felt like a criminal (didn't stop me though LOL)

i was nice about it too, i was way over by the boardwalk, not under the roof of the building, away from everyone else, but i kept getting glances. really made me wish i had my big honking rembrandt to toke on while i was there

fc53

Lurker
Jul 16, 2011
Brings alot of memorys back great video there was a time the U.S. Goverment stood out of our living rooms and took care of thr pressing problems of our beautiful country-FC-53

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
there was a time the U.S. Goverment stood out of our living rooms
Funny thing, we had freedom back then...the only thing we were scared to death of...was the USSR.

I mean after all,....it was a place where everyone worked to support the government.......and in return the government provided support for all the people.

The only problem was.......the government told them what they could do..and what they couldn't do.

oldmaus

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2010
The Nanny government wants more and is working harder than you realize to achieve it.

Just be sure to do your part at the voting booth in the future if you don't want

to have a lot more "good" memories in the future.

oldmaus

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2010
Great video with Samuel Seymour. Another example of a long lived PIPE smoker!

shamwow

Lurker
Jul 31, 2011
I remember back in the early '60's my grandfather giving me a quarter to go to the corner store to get him a pack of Lucky Strikes. LSMFT
ps. he lived to be 91, smoked Luckies and Camels 'til he was 89.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Shoot,.....it wasn't that long ago you could smoke in your hospital room
When I was in high-school I used to work in Central Supply & Receiving at St. Vincent's Hospital here in Birmingham.

I was given 6 or 8 cases of square glass ash trays (enough to fill a "hand truck" from BTNB; Birmingham Trust National Bank) that were used in the rooms when they opted for a safer composite plastic tray. I have given most of them away over the years but I still have two. I keep one in the kitchen on the stove for a spoon rest and the other is still in use in my bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.