PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I know it’s late in the year to start this and I’ll do another next year but wanted to give a shout-out to everyone who has donated to the Free Pipe Project. When I started this many years ago I never thought it would have reached so many. Lately the project has been mainly focused on getting pipes into the hands of our active military. I wanted to post a few pics of donations we have gotten in the last few months and a couple of one of the units enjoying their new pipes. 1400

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
OH, well done, well done! Thanks for posting this, and maybe one day I'll get my act together and send some out.

If you're accepting donations at this time, why not post address etc.?

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I would be curious about donating as well. Lord knows my wife would like to see some of these things gone, hahaha. I've got some blends I wouldn't mind donating as well.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

kingjon

Can't Leave
Aug 27, 2013
Love seeing support for the troops, would like to get involved by donating a pipe and some tobacco next time around.
Jon

Jef

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2019
North Carolina
I am ex Air Force and was stationed in some remote places. I can asure all of the participants in this endevor that their generosity is greatly appreciated. BRAVO!!

Jef

Reactions: tg51
Status
Not open for further replies.