Embers said he’d like to see it so...
And I love it. That blast and swirled stem color are gorgeous! :clap:
416b4e70-ef59-4435-a3bb-8d9236468075.jpg

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
And I love it. That blast and swirled stem color are gorgeous! :clap:
Thank you sir! I’m very flattered; you’re too kind.
Oh and the date on the jar... I bought that BF in Feb of ‘19. Checked my purchase records. Not sure (err... not telling -lol-) what I was smoking when I wrote the label. :sigh:

jaygreen55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2015
Embers

That's a wonderfully composed still life photograph. I like it very much. The pipe is a beauty too

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
I decided to open my tin on our fourth day of vacation. Nice rainy and slightly Windy day out here so I thought it would be perfect and I was right. I think I am hooked. The tin note was incredible and so is the smoke. This burns great and holds a world of flavors all the way through. If the rest of this tin smokes as good as this bowl, I will have to add this to my cellar
Awesome! So glad to hear you enjoy it! Welcome aboard! I need to add more to my stash as well. Let the hoarding begin!
Scott’s pipe dedicated to Black Frigate.
That's a fantastic looking pipe and I could definitely see smoking the Frigate out of it! That stem and stain combo is beautiful! I've been considering it for a while now, but now I'm pretty sure I need to buy myself a dedicated Frigate pipe, because, why the hell not?

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
This seems to be one of those blends that will thrive in a dedicated pipe. I may have to do some realignment or buy a new pipe too lol

tulsagentleman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2019
I don't know if this forum is a good or a bad influence on me but I just ordered a tin of Black Frigate from 4noggins. Another new tobacco to smoke and enjoy.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
May be we've overdone it for you; I hope not. Bit I still take no responsibility for it if you don't like it. Then it'll be Anthony's fault.
If you like it, OTOH, credit goes to the almighty Captain, Skipper, & Chief Commodore of the BF fleet!

Status
Not open for further replies.