PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I noticed there hasn’t been any discussion on this tobacco, which made me first think, if there’s not much talk, then that must be telling you something, as in, not worth it.

I’m glad I wasn’t listening to that thought in my head, and made the dive and bought one tin.

@jiminks also did a review on this, which upon reading, really made me jump at this!

VaPer lovers or Wannabes, this is really nice! ?

My tin arrived today, so did a MM Morgan Smooth from Cup O’ Joes, that I have a Vermont Freehand Forever Stems on it.

The tobacco comes in two pressed blocks, right moisture to smoke straight from the tin, and crumbles, rubs out real easy.

I did a gravity pack on the MM Morgan, and then I take sips, because after gravity packing loose tobacco is going to come out, then I sip some more, just to taste some flavor of a fresh packed bowl, of which we’re mild hickory/maple.

One thing that wasn’t mentioned in the review, I smelled very distinct light aromas of cocoa/chocolate and vanilla.

To compare against, I’ve smoked Cringle Flake 2020, Watch City's "Rouxgaroux", KBV - Verge Engine Overdrive.

Country Squire’s 50th Anniversary, certainly deserves a seat at the table! ?

This is certainly now staying in my rotation.

If you’re looking for another VaPer, this should not disappoint!

I consider it the lighter and sweeter of the three. ?

31A70B99-784C-49BF-80A1-2317703CDDFD.jpeg

739CC20F-FE83-4C89-B825-A4BFE7BD10DE.jpeg

23AD98E5-0E41-42B9-8654-7CF8D6848CD5.jpeg

1E21DE41-20F4-4CBC-B6AE-0F8A03C50F00.jpeg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I finished last night a bowl in the MM Morgan Smooth, which as I mentioned was also a new arrival, at the same time as the tabac.

From start to finish, very nice light and smooth. I did mention ‘Sweeter’ before, out of the other three, that might of been a jump there. For now I’m still on the fence if it’s sweeter, let’s just say it has a sweet profile to it, but it is certainly the lighter of the three.

I will continue to smoke this from my other pipes to see how it fairs in those.

For now, consider it the Lighter Blend of the bunch. :)

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I’ll be reporting back again, once I’ve smoked it in several bowls. This time with a little more in-depth report, and to do my best at the various flavors...

Stay Tuned! :)

P.S. Edit time ran out before I could edit this in the last post.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I noticed there hasn’t been any discussion on this tobacco, which made me first think, if there’s not much talk, then that must be telling you something, as in, not worth it.

I’m glad I wasn’t listening to that thought in my head, and made the dive and bought one tin.
Yeah don't do that. There are a lot of excellent blends that don't get talked about. And it's amazing how quickly a blend can get talked about. Who was talking about EGR a few years ago Jim Inks was the only one I think. Everyone else was like yeah the actor I remember from Looney Tunes yeah that's going to be good right. See one person tries it says how good it is it goes into the try someday file. Enough people try it someday and spread the good news and then suddenly it's the best thing ever. So don't ever think if no one is talking about it.

Reactions: PipeIT

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Looks a lot like Watch City Old Dominion and Flake #558. I'll grab a tin to try. Thanks.

Please report back once you’ve had some, I hope you enjoy it, I found it quite pleasant in the one pipe I’ve smoked a bowl in.

I will, as I promised report back, once I’ve had the chance to smoke it in a few other pipes.

Reactions: gamzultovah
Status
Not open for further replies.