PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
Heinrichs Curly Block . Haven't smoked any yet, but I love The giant cigar or rope or twist or whatever it is described as . I hope it is awesome .

img_09791-600x600.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Been flirting with the various blends of Heinrich. They look old school and substantial. They are high on my list, though I have so many tins of highly recommended blends, I don't know where to begin, never mind those already on hand and in rotation. The one or two non-aros may make first claim. That is indeed a fine parcel of leaf.

alan73

Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
MSO: Im trying to try as many kinds of tobacco as possible as quick as possible, figure out what to I really like and cellar deep. I fear taxes, regulations, unavailability , etc. 25 yr cgarette smoker, quit almost 2 yrs ago, pipe tobacco is so much tastier and cheaper and I'll say healthier , I absolutely love piping . I like your posts , always well thought out and balanced

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Please try to post your pix in the proper orientation. When I flip my tablet to see what the coin is, the screen keeps flipping the image back to restore what was posted. :rofl:

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
Deniz - we can't get any of that fluffy Heinrichs stuff over here. Only Dark Strong, Curly, Golden Sliced, Reserve Crue and a couple of the Chateau's. That's it. And PH doesn't ship baccy to the US so it looks like that's all we'll ever be able to try...unless we all go to Europe. Sigh.

alan73

Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
Careful of that deniz guy he writes great reviews for many German tobaccos that make my list of tobaccos to try bigger and more difficult to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.