PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irwinmetro

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 31, 2013
Wonderful! Bulldog is my favorite shape, aesthetically. I have yet to own one, but I'm sure one day I'll get that promotion...
Thanks for sharing.

hiplainsdrifter

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 8, 2012
Beautiful. I especially like the one with the double white dot, what is it? I have been watching for a perfect bulldog for about a year now, but have yet to see one available (short of a 500.00 Dunhill anyway).

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
There aren't all bull dogs, but they're all 1/4 bent, and smokeable. Got em all, from one source, for less than $100.00 total, including shipping. My best buy so far.

quaterbends-600x450.jpg

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
The bowls on this shape are very accessible to fingers and thumbs and also your tobacco.

The wall thickness is typically quite a feature too.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Ha ha...I just picked that one up to smoke its dottle from last night. It's an LHS model #266, an author and maybe the best of the bunch. They're all fine smokers. No rim or bowl deterioration. I got 2 Kaywoodies, a Chacom,

a Benton (?) a Sterling Hall, a Barnaby Briar, and an Ambassador. I love em all. I tend to not smoke the Kaywoodies as much, but there are no real issues other than that it takes me more trouble to clean those.

Yes, this was a nice deal. Amazing really.

Status
Not open for further replies.