PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I never could figure out what blend they were smoking. There's scene when both are in Cary Grant's office and Melvin Douglas retrieves a tin from Cary's desk. I must have paused my dvd 100 times but could not get a clear shot of that tin.

Ah well, the pipes look great so I need to scrounge up some pennies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@papipeguy

I never could figure out what blend they were smoking. There's scene when both are in Cary Grant's office and Melvin Douglas retrieves a tin from Cary's desk. I must have paused my dvd 100 times but could not get a clear shot of that tin.

Ah well, the pipes look great so I need to scrounge up some pennies.
Craig Cooper, the maker of these pipes, and I were talking about the exact same thing last week, and we couldn't figure it out either.
I am smoking this one as I type this, and it is smoking beautifully.

blandings-01.jpg

You guys need to get this set before they are all gone. Only 48 in total and then the only way to get them will be on eBay at $1 million.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Very nice. If I can close the sale on one of my houses this month I will order a set. Seems like a worthy reward. That and a nice tobacco order.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Bump because this is an awesome product and they really are two of my favorite pipes.
I've started skipping over other pipes in my rotation as my Cooper Blandings Pipes smoke so well and look so gorgeous.

rogala

Lurker
Nov 23, 2015
Anybody have a set of these to sell ?? I am willing to pay more than they sold for originally....
PM me for details....

Status
Not open for further replies.