PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

TinCup

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2019
Indian Ocean
Since before IPSD I've been ordering bits and bobs that I could pick up together as I had a little trip planned and last evening night I finally got my hands on everything together

20200312_202714_resized.jpg

Out of shot is a few hundred filters, cleaners and other accessories but the main stuff is the Savinelli Roma that my daughter got me from the store in Milan a couple of months back and two Petersons I picked up in Dublin store earlier this week (both with fishtail and 9mm filters) and a Parker which has a lovely deep vertical grain in daylight. There's a mix of tobacco I wanted to try out & a couple of accessories

All in all nothing really special but just made me feel a little bit like a kid at Christmas puffy

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Yeah the metal clipper pipe lighter, seen it online and had to get one ordered, it seems pretty sturdy
Yeah they are good especially for the price. Only “bad” part is where the flint screws in is plastic but as long as you don’t crank on it the thing will last forever.. also nice that it works like a normal lighter. Try giving a roller wheel lighter to someone who has never used one. ?. I had to light some guys cig on the streets of Chicago because he didn’t understand the lighter.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Nice haul! Some good lookin' burners there. Squadron Leader and Hal O the Wynd are excellent smokes, imho! I can't tell what else you've got under the warning labels... Peterson and Davidoff mixtures?

Reactions: BROBS