PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Probably popular as a gift item. The way to politely tell someone they are a fat dong without explicitly saying it.

samcoffeeman

Can't Leave
Apr 6, 2015
That seller is blackballed(pun not intended) in my book. They were shunned for selling numerous knockoffs of high end pipes. The knockoffs were of very high end pipe makers such as Chonowitsch and Eltang. They won't get any money from me.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
That seller is blackballed(pun not intended) in my book. They were shunned for selling numerous knockoffs of high end pipes. The knockoffs were of very high end pipe makers such as Chonowitsch and Eltang. They won't get any money from me.
Yep this seller was the topic of a long thread that ended up involving Marty Pulvers on his site. She sold a fake Nordh for $8300, and was posting fake Eltangs and other Chinese made fake Danish high grades that were deemed to be fakes by the impersonated Danish carvers. IIRC, she was also selling fake Petersons as well.
eBay should have given her the boot, but eBay doesn't really care about crooks as long as there's no exposure to eBay.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
eBay should have given her the boot, but eBay doesn't really care about crooks as long as there's no exposure to eBay.
The reason I no longer use eBay, or Paypal. Dot-com companies make their money by appearance not reality. If you get screwed, it's your fault, dirt person.

michaelmirza

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2015
Chicago, IL
Another suggestive pipe added to their store... maybe it's part of a pairing set. http://www.ebay.com/itm/HS-STUDIO-pipe-Reversed-Calabash-Briar-wood-pipe-unsmoked-/351849043003
s-l1600.jpg

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
It's lacking the exquisite detail of the original. That tells me the pipemaker must not be familiar at all with the female anatomy. Go figure. :roll:

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
Running a pipe cleaner through either one of those is going to be a bit uh.. weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.