PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2012
I sure wasn't expecting to see a package on my doorstep today but there it was. Bradley was kind enough to send me my first Castello and my first taste of a Smokers Haven tobacco. The pipe is a Old Antiquari KKKK and it's quite a burner. I loaded it up with FMOTB because I know it's one of my coolest smoking blends open right now. I was not disappointed and it smoked really well. You guys aren't joking about an open draw but a little tighter pack and away it goes. Saving the tin for a special occasion (like a really nice Friday) but I bet it'll be a really nice treat too. Thanks to a great guy.
castello-600x450.jpg

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
That's a good looking Castello, congratulations Captain! And way to go Bradley! :clap:

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Bradley's generosity is unmatched. He's an inspiration to us all. Congrats Captn on that Castello!

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
That is a great looking pipe. A Dublin is next on my list of shapes to purchase. Once again Bradley has shown that he truly is a great human being.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Bradley is a man to look up to. His generosity is unmatched and he sets a great example for all of us here.
Congrats on your new pipe, I know it is a great smoker.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Omg what an awesome gesture. I love my Castello's. That Bradley is in a class all by himself. Wow. I have yet to add an Old Antiquari to my collection. That is one fine example captainsousie. Congrats to you sir and to The Old Cajun for a job well done. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.