PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I cannot say enough about all the comments left for me about the passing of my wife. It has been a long year for us. I know she is in a much better place now and completely healed. Now the rough road is before me. But with friends and family, I will get through it. Time will heal me eventually. Again, thanks to all, it is really appreciated.

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Kevin…

Remember the happy times you two shared as often as possible. For awhile these memories will make you smile a little and cry a lot, but someday you will cry less and smile more.

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
once your grieving begins to settle down a little through its haze you will see light as life brightens.

family and friends, cant do any better and friends you have here.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
The mental anguish of losing someone you love is maybe the hardest thing that one goes through in this life.It will never be the same.Life must go on though.Remain strong and make each day the best that you can.

ranger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 2, 2011
Sorry to have just heard about your loss, my thoughts are with you.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Kevin,

There are no words that can express how we all feel about your loss.

But, there is solace to be found in these thoughts we all share.

Many of us know that the same is coming to us, or to our loved ones.
No thanks are necessary.

Just know that our prayers are with you.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
Kevin , we are blessed to have you with us. No thanks is needed. You are in our collective thoughts and prayers always.

pdmus

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 5, 2011
Santa Monica, CA
I cannot imagine the feelings involved in the passing of your wife, I know how much I love and care about my wife and children, so I can empathize. My mother died when I was 15 and I still am accepting it! That was in 1965. I held my sister, Sandy, as she passed. It was a truly wonderful experience - she simply left! She experience no sort of suffering and she is out there somewhere! I wish you all of my best, I just don't have the words!

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Having been where you're at I know what you have been and are still going through. It gets easier,but for me there has always been an empty hole,even though I have remarried. She will always be there,in your mind and heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.