Texas Pipe Show Finalized and Website Launched!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Forth Worth, TX – May 31st, 2017 – The collaboration of Texas Pipe Clubs (Dallas, Austin, Houston, Waco) are excited to announce the Texas Pipe Show will be held Saturday, October 7th, 2017 at Pop’s Safari Room located at 2929 Morton St, Fort Worth, TX.
This is the first show with all Texas pipe clubs involved and promises to be an exceptional taste of Texas life from all those visiting out of state. With ample free parking over the weekend, access to great food and drink, Pop’s Safari Room is a perfect venue to hold a single day event in the heart of the 7th street district in Fort Worth. The 7th Street area is home to more than 20 restaurants, bars, beer gardens, and music venues all within walking distance from Pop’s Safari Room.
The Texas Pipe Show will also feature a slow smoke contest sponsored by Missouri Meerschaum and The Country Squire. Prizes supplied by Savinelli, Gentleman Jim’s, Ruff Works, and others. All are encouraged to sign up for the mailing list on the website: www.texaspipeshow.com to be notified for updates and news as well as when tickets are available to participate in the slow smoke contest.
Media Contact:

Chris Dumoulin, James Foster

Marketing and Communications, Texas Pipe Show

info@texaspipeshow.com

www.texaspipeshow.com

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Now here's a show so close to home that I can ride my horse to it. Thanks to the efforts of the Houston, Dallas, Austin and Waco Pipe Clubs for joining forces to put this show on!

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
This looks like fun! I went to grad school in Dallas. If I was still there, I would probably drive to join you.

jimbo69

Might Stick Around
Jun 21, 2014
Good work Gents. I've signed up on the site. I'm not much of a social critter, but I will endeavor to make it (live in Lewisville) as long as work allows me to.
James

Jan 8, 2013
Didn't we have one here in Fort Worth last year? I thought we did, but for some reason I couldn't make it. I'm going to try and plan ahead, and hopefully make this.

graydawn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2014
Great work putting this together James. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Richard

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Update:

Texas Pipe Show Updates

Hey, everyone! Happy staring at the sun day! We know you've been waiting with bated breath to know more about the Texas Pipe Show as a ton of you have signed up for the mailing list. As we're getting closer to the day, be prepared for a bunch of news and updates from us.
Slow Smoke

Tickets for the slow smoke will be $25 dollars and go towards the extras (tampers, matches, table rental, prizes and general funds) and the Texas Pipe Show clubs. 30 spots are available and the registration page is here.
The Slow Smoke will start at 3 pm but check-in for the slow smoke is at 2 pm. If you have not checked in, you could forfeit your spot and your registration fee!
The Pipes are sponsored by Missouri Meerschaum so each person will have a corn cob pipe, a tamper, 2 matches, and 3 grams of tobacco that is provided by Jon David Cole of The Country Squire. [Stay tuned for news about the official show blend]
Prizes:

Savinelli Pipe

Custom Texas Tamper made by Rik Ruff

Dagner Pipe Swag

Gentleman Jims Beard Oil
Additionally, we've got a raffle going on and will have a Dagner Pipe and some other goodies available during the raffle.
New Show Sponsors:

Dagner Pipes has graciously agreed to send over a pipe and some swag for the raffle and slow smoke.
This Pipe Life & Lane Tobacco (STG) will be attending with the full Lane Limited and Peter Stokkebye lineups. $.50 vouchers can be purchased at the show and redeemed for 1 oz. of tobacco at their table (limit 4 per person).
Show Details:

When: Oct 7th 2017 starting around 10am.

Where: Pop's Safari Room, Fort Worth Texas

Who: All the Texas Pipe Clubs

How many tables: 10 tables or really 20 1/2 tables as we're splitting them to accommodate more vendors.

Parking: Free Parking Garage

Food: Tons of food options in the area.

Hotel: Lots of hotels very close.
Stay Tuned for More News

Status
Not open for further replies.