Ten Years Here, and Yet Another Birthday Pipe.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
So I've managed to stay on here for ten years as of last month, and while I'm not posting as much now as before, it's still a great place to hang out. Hell, I don't even smoke as much as I once did, but still enjoy it from time to time. I hit the big 77 today and bought myself my first new pipe in almost a year. A lovely Don Carlos, which I've been looking to get for about a year or so. Why Don Carlos? With my love of music, especially classical I felt drawn to the treble clef stem symbol. Good as reason as any I figure. It's a smallish pipe which is more my style lately, and I'm telling you they are not all that easy to find with that logo on the stem at a reasonable price, new or used. I saw this a Iwan Ries a couple of weeks ago, and finally puled the trigger on it. Going to break it in this evening. Cheers guys!

1FAFDD65-93B2-4E09-80A7-7FD0F6D2C516_1_201_a.jpeg
78295890-C038-40E4-A53D-F1734299CACC_1_201_a.jpeg
E2F12473-BEA9-4D31-9E57-8F6343C046E1_1_201_a.jpeg

bangzoom

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 25, 2023
North of the Equator
So I've managed to stay on here for ten years as of last month, and while I'm not posting as much now as before, it's still a great place to hang out. Hell, I don't even smoke as much as I once did, but still enjoy it from time to time. I hit the big 77 today and bought myself my first new pipe in almost a year. A lovely Don Carlos, which I've been looking to get for about a year or so. Why Don Carlos? With my love of music, especially classical I felt drawn to the treble clef stem symbol. Good as reason as any I figure. It's a smallish pipe which is more my style lately, and I'm telling you they are not all that easy to find with that logo on the stem at a reasonable price, new or used. I saw this a Iwan Ries a couple of weeks ago, and finally puled the trigger on it. Going to break it in this evening. Cheers guys!

View attachment 267301
View attachment 267302
View attachment 267303

Happy 77th Anniversary of your Birth...and 10th anniversary on the forum. What a go-juss Don Carlos puffy

Last edited: