Status
Not open for further replies.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Finally, a member who knows things! Gahhhh

nnnn

Welcome from Wisconsin! Don't be shy, and share your knowledge and stories please! You don't even need a reason to do so.

leonardbill1

Lifer
May 21, 2017
Denver, CO
I'm from Lincoln (moved long ago) and used to stop in to your Dad's store when I was back for football games. First at the Gateway location and later at the 66th and O St location. He helped me acquire my one and only Butera. Great guy. Good to hear that you are now running the store!

M. Wright

Lurker
Sep 5, 2021
Do all that replied to my original post, thank you! I will follow up, who knows when, about the incredible pipes I have inherited and am smoking through. I have many Patented Dunhills', even some WWII pipes. However, my father's collection was extensive. Therefore, not restricted to Dunhill alone. You name the brand I'll show you the pipe. Absolutely incredible . I'm truly blessed to be my father's son. By the way my son, Hunter has also picked up the passion for the briar. He is very competent in his knowledge !

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

Daydreamer

Might Stick Around
Mar 18, 2021
Indiana
We
I'm new to this site but noticed a couple post dedicated to my late father, Teddy Wright. He was the founder of Ted's Tobacco. I, Michael Wright, his son, sold my Omaha store to concentrate solely on the original Lincoln store. My dad's legacy means alot to me, I hope that I'm able to provide the dedication and the love to the pipe that my dad did. For those that knew my father, I thank you for the love of the smoke that my dad had.
Welcome from Indiana!

Status
Not open for further replies.