PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dixie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2013
Awesome! Its a fantastic collection…love them all. Im not usually a fan of Meers but that bird is amazing…how are the eyes done?

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Great collection, pruss!

I'll never buy another pipe, I'll never buy another pipe, I'll never buy another pipe. Whoa did you see that pipe?

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Very nice. You have a great collection there. Looking forward to the next pic in a year from now! :puffy:

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
You've done well, Patty. That Sea Rock mini-Canadian came screaming off the page at me with it's hair on fire.
However, the bent stem Comoy's Rhodie is my beau ideal and, if it ever needs a new home, please shoot me a PM. (It appears there's way too much of your DNA on the bottom of that mouthpiece so I won't be holding my breath.)
In the meantime, a Megan Grace update pix would be nice, okay?
Fnord

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Fine collection. Most of my money has gone to Condor since I got the call. I have about 24 pipes, 12 briar and 12 cobs. I spent too much late last year and earlier this year on pipes but came to my senses belatedly. Once I get going buying pipes it's very hard to stop;).

Dec 24, 2012
Quite the collection you have going there. I can't wait until the collection grows so much that they need their own room in your house.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Very nice spread! I see the Rosslare didn't get traded away :mrgreen:
Nope, after wandering through a couple rotations it has finally found its forever home!
Quite the collection you have going there. I can't wait until the collection grows so much that they need their own room in your house.
You set a scary precedent, I'm aspiring to "barn" status.
-- Pat

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Well, pat, if was bound to happen
Buying toys and clothes for the baby can only go so far...you need toys too!
Nice collection
We will miss you in Chicago

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
Wow Pat! That collection sure has grown since I saw it last, lol! Lookin good buddy!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Thanks Allan. I know you guys will have a good time. Ill be transiting back from New Zealand that weekend. Hey, you and Peck should try the Semois again...
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.