PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2020
Placed my first order with Peretti and it has been 4 days with no update other than the original "we got your order and he is a copy of it for your information" e-mail. I'm not concerned about it and I'm sure they had a lot of orders due to the release of their Thanksgiving Day blend, but the lack of any status or communication is a different approach these days.

Yes, but Amazon next day delivery has sort of programmed us to have unreasonable expectations. I received mine in little over a week my only complaint now after a few bowls is that I didn't order more.

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
Yes, but Amazon next day delivery has sort of programmed us to have unreasonable expectations. I received mine in little over a week my only complaint now after a few bowls is that I didn't order more.
Totally agree. All is well and it arrived pretty quickly along with a flurry of e-mail messages also arriving at about the same time about the order being confirmed, shipped, etc. Maybe their system messages were just delayed/queued for some reason. It's all done regardless and I look forward to trying out the new (to me) blends!

Jan 27, 2020
Totally agree. All is well and it arrived pretty quickly along with a flurry of e-mail messages also arriving at about the same time about the order being confirmed, shipped, etc. Maybe their system messages were just delayed/queued for some reason. It's all done regardless and I look forward to trying out the new (to me) blends!

Let me know what you think, was my first order too. I find it soapy in a pleasant way.

snoopy311

Can't Leave
Dec 21, 2016
Just a term given to aromatic Englishes. They are usually a hybrid of a typical aromatic base blend (mild burley and/or sweetened Cavendish), with an English. In other words, usually an aromatic with Latakia. I haven’t had Northwoods, so I can’t say whether it fits that description or not. ?‍♂️
I agree, I think it’s the Cavendish. Very prominent with Boswells English blends.

Status
Not open for further replies.