PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Some I bought, some were given to me for reviews, and a few things were given to me for the helluva of it: 7 year old tin of Hamborger Veermaster, 2013 tin of Wessex Campaign Dark Flake, a tin of Plum Pudding (final prototype before 2013 Sutliff production), a tin of Tobacconist Reserve Ltd. Blend 07, (sold only at B&Ms) a tin of Tobacconist Reserve Ltd. Virginia (sold only at B&Ms), a tin of Sutliff Panna Cotta, a pouch of the soon to be released Amphora English, a tin of Cup O' Joes No.23 Anniversary Blend, an old tin of Mac Baren Navy Flake, an old tin of Mac Baren Mixture Flake, 4 tins of Sutliff's Crumble Kake Va.Per, samples of McClelland Deep Hollow and Virginia Woods, a sample of Ashton Black Parrot, a sample of B&B Rasputin's Revenge, an ounce or more of Pebble Castle (made by Ozark Wizard), a sample of McConnell's Latakia Flake, big samples of Ken Byron Ventures King Black and Spaghetti Western, and big samples of West's Best Exhumed Virginia, and Mountains of Madness. Plus, a tin of Three Nuns Green, and a 1970s pouch of Revelation.

Last edited:

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
October TAD Part 2. The book was also purchased on the recommendation of @alaskanpiper . The pipe is not new - I just put it there to look good

View attachment 4307
Nice! Hope you enjoy the read! I KNOW you will enjoy the tobacco! Hard to go wrong with Margate and Dunbar is probably my favorite Va/Per. About to open my first tin of Dorchester here soon as well. Excited! Was very impressed with Tilbury.

Let me know what you think of the book!

Reactions: cshubhra
It may take some time to finish the book, as I am quite far away from serious reading for many years ... but I will definitely finish the book

Nice! Hope you enjoy the read! I KNOW you will enjoy the tobacco! Hard to go wrong with Margate and Dunbar is probably my favorite Va/Per. About to open my first tin of Dorchester here soon as well. Excited! Was very impressed with Tilbury.

Let me know what you think of the book!

Status
Not open for further replies.