PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

beerandbaccy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 22, 2015
UK
Pleased with the little cellar stuffers, as I haven’t bought much in a while. I wish I could’ve gone deep on the Palmetto Balkan and Burley London Blend, but it just wasn’t in the cards right now. Also have 3 C&D Burley Flake #4 on the way 👍

View attachment 303871
I would love to try the Burley London Blend! Ironically not available in London!!

Akoni808

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2022
O’ahu, Hawai’i
All I can say is, @PipeIT my island neighbor showed some unmatched generosity and aloha today. I was surprised by a package in the mail box this morning with the follow g tobaccos:
Sun Bear Mountain Flower
Sun Bear Black Locust
2020 Sun Bear
Solani 633
Sutliff Anomalous
Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster
Wessex Campaign Dark Flake
And finallg, Formers Bird’s Eye Flake

Mahalo nui loa and Aloha @PipeIT 🤙🏼🤙🏼😁😁

IMG_0901.jpeg

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
I’ve been meaning to try Cascadia Vertical Limit for probably a few years now.

I finally remembered to order some. It’s an amazing looking plug of whole leaf. A true plug, and not a crumble cake.

It has a strong, rich tobacco flavor. Not overly strong or bitter. Burns even and well behaved. I don’t notice much in the way of anise topping. Background Virginia notes.

It’s about a year old in the tin. Since it’s fresh it might need some time to air out just a bit.

I don’t know if I’d order it again. I thought it would have a little more umph.

5EF390A1-BA33-45DF-A8AA-A2B6F99C085C.jpeg67C8D502-9AE2-417E-8A5C-D4A0CD9BA660.jpeg

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Delivery 2 of 2 for the day, people mentioned this in my looking for plug to tobacco thread, hard to find on their website which was off but grabbed a few of them. Put the cutter to work and have a little drying as this is a very moist plug. As usual i buy 5 of new things just incase i like them if not they get buried somewhere

IMG_2968.jpeg

Last edited: