PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I can't quite make out the script the inside lid of the box. Are the cigars actually made in Belgium, or are they made in DR or elsewhere in the islands or Central America?

B.Fee

Lifer
Nov 28, 2019
Honolulu / Colorado
Tabac Manil is one I have cellared deeply. Hopefully, I will like the stick form. I haven't smoked a cigar in years...
I've tried to purchase a brick in the past unsuccessfully. My curiosity in the leaf was the reason I bought a box of the larger sizes cigars. I enjoy the cigar as well as breaking up one to smoke in a pipe. Please let us know if the cigars are a close flavor to the brick . ? ✌

Reactions: Sloopjohnbee
I've tried to purchase a brick in the past unsuccessfully. My curiosity in the leaf was the reason I bought a box of the larger sizes cigars. I enjoy the cigar as well as breaking up one to smoke in a pipe. Please let us know if the cigars are a close flavor to the brick . ? ✌

SP.com has them all in stock right now..

It's actually a good deal because it comes to you bone dry so it's a lot of leaf for the money.

Reactions: B.Fee

B.Fee

Lifer
Nov 28, 2019
Honolulu / Colorado
SP.com has them all in stock right now..

It's actually a good deal because it comes to you bone dry so it's a lot of leaf for the money.
Thank you, my radar missed this.
Order placed.?

Reactions: sandollars