PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

BriarsAndBottles

Can't Leave
Sep 4, 2022
Hercules, California
Be

Because of the space reference, the release schedule is Episode IV, V, VI, I, II, and then III. The coins will be included in every tenth tin. Episode IV comes out July 12th. Then every other month thereafter.
Is it random the coin allotment or does one need to buy ten tins to receive!? I was admiring your lovely mahogany “table” until you revealed it was a massive tobacco block lol.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Is it random the coin allotment or does one need to buy ten tins to receive!? I was admiring your lovely mahogany “table” until you revealed it was a massive tobacco block lol.

I suspect it’s random and based on the number of coins produced in relation to tins. I’m going to weigh my tins when I get them to see which ones might have the coin.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
I know a lot of people are over limited releases, and for the sake of this post I'll skip explaining why they do it, but this new series has me excited. Challenge coins, patches, pins, and phenomenal tobacco. Six new blends for a year worth of releases. I really dig the Episode V after trying them all in Chicago. Jeremy recommended knowing how much I love McClelland Black Shag, a stoved Virginia. Episode V is a stoved Virginia, stoved Katerini, and stoved Rustica. I liked it enough that I bought the nine pound block at the silent auction, so I'll be set for a little while.View attachment 229404
Please forgive my ignorance, but who's Jeremy?