Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
One time I had ordered some MB lb bags from a company (that shall remain nameless) that regularly gives away promotional items like this. I was supposed to get the MB ceramic containers but they were out and substituted 2 Rocky Patel glass jars. Nice glass with crappy screw on lids and absolutely NO seal whatsoever.

I think those MB containers are good for when you have a bunch of baggies you need to throw somewhere for a bit.

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
One time I had ordered some MB lb bags from a company (that shall remain nameless) that regularly gives away promotional items like this. I was supposed to get the MB ceramic containers but they were out and substituted 2 Rocky Patel glass jars. Nice glass with crappy screw on lids and absolutely NO seal whatsoever.

I think those MB containers are good for when you have a bunch of baggies you need to throw somewhere for a bit.
Yeah, I just bought a bunch of pipe cleaners and I think I'll use it as a container for them.

Infantry23

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 8, 2020
Smithsburg, Maryland
Just got it in the mail right now. I'm definitely going to light it up tonight. But I already know it's going to taste different than the MM965. This smells smokier.
Let me know what you think. I love 965 but I haven't yet pulled the trigger on the match. I have it in my cart but I'm interested to see how much different it is going to be.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Do any of you guys use these for actual tobacco storage? The seal does not seem to be all that tight. Wondering if it's good to use or if it's just decoration. My concern is I don't want the tobacco drying up or the smell to come out of it from the pound it will hold.

View attachment 68625
I took another rubber seal from a flip top jar and installed it under the silicone gasket so there are 2 seals...otherwise it doesn’t seal. I use it to store cigars with a boveda pack. Mine says HH Matured Virginia but it’s the same jar. It’s a good length for cigars. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.