Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 9, 2018
England
It looks like GQ Tobaccos have started selling some of the Sutliff Blends.
There's 9 currently available.

BARBADOS PLANTATION - A Luxurious Blend of Fine Burley, Virginia, and Black Cavendish, Infused with the Essence of Rich Barbados Rum.

BLACK BRAMBLE - Immerse Yourself in the Dark Richness of This Black Blend, Accentuated by the Luscious Fruity Nuances of Mango and Raspberry.

ALEXANDER BRIDGE - Red and Gold Virginias Harmonize with Rich Burleys, Creating a Pleasing and Aesthetic Smoking Experience.

MOUNT STREET - A Spectacular Fusion of Rum and Maple Infused into the Golden Virginia and Mellow White Burley Blend.

MOLTO DOLCE - An Exquisite Union of Sweet Virginias, Mellow Burleys, and Premium Black Cavendish, Infused with Luscious Hints of Vanilla, Caramel, and Honey.

ITALIAN BLEND - This exquisite blend combines Virginia, Black Cavendish, and a subtle hint of Burley, expertly infused with the delicate essence of Madagascar Vanilla Bean extracts.

GREAT OUTDOORS - A harmonious combination of burley, vanilla, and flavorful black cavendish.

TASTE OF SUMMER - A delectable Blend of Burley, Virginia, and Black Cavendish. This Blend Evokes the Luscious, Juicy Ripe Peaches of Summers Gone By.

BLACK VELVET - Experience the Essence of "Decadent Chocolate" in This All-Black Blend! A Remarkably Mild, Yet Incredibly Satisfying Smoking Experience Awaits.

First Rattray's returns to the UK market and now 9 new Sutliff blends. Good news for UK smokers.

Toast

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 15, 2021
UK
I can't find Black Velvet, Black Bramble, or Mount Street on TR at all. Rebranded? I doubt they're new for the UK.

Toast

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 15, 2021
UK
I can't find Black Velvet, Black Bramble, or Mount Street on TR at all. Rebranded? I doubt they're new for the UK.
Hmmm, I think it's Chocolate Mousse, Maple Street, & Loire Valley. Which makes sense for the first two with the no tobacco food names thing. The last one stumps me as to why it would be rebranded.

I'm not generally into aromatics, but it's exciting to have new things to try.

Reactions: kcghost