PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Best wishes Puffy. I have learned in life that people like to pamper you after occasions like these. I say milk it for as long as you have it coming to ya. :)
Here's to a speedy recovery and some contemplation time at the business end of your pipe.
Dan

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Puffy, my wife had hers out 3 years ago & was a day procedure. Not like it was in the "Old days". Just have to follow Drs advice about the healing process. You will be very happy!

Ps.. I didn't feel a thing! But she was very happy.

stbruno70

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2013
My wife had her gall bladder removed ten years ago and recovered very quickly.
Good luck to you.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Puffy
Along with everyone else, I wish you a successful surgery and a quick recovery without too much discomfort.

av8scuba

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2013
Mid-Missouri
Wishing you no pain and a speedy recovery!
They took mine out through my belly button and I went to work the next day. I've heard they take most out through your mouth now and it is almost a "routine" thing.
Either way, I'm saying a prayer for you and the surgeon, and smoking a bowl in your honor right now. Peace, brother. :puffy:

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I hope all went well for your operation and that you are already resting and on the road to recovery.
My sister had the laser procedure and something went wrong so she had to have the old procedure as well. Her recovery was very long and complicated. She even won the medical malpractice lawsuit after her over 6 months recovery.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
If it's done laparoscopically, there's minimal discomfort. The old fashioned way is a brute! My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery and return to your favorite pipe and tobacco.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Late again, but best wishes to you Puffy!
My wife had hers done 6 years ago - day surgery. The only trouble she had was realizing she could'nt digest milk or tomato products very well. Take it easy and follow Dr's orders!

docrx

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 9, 2011
Had mine done Puffy...piece of cake. See ya back here very soon!

twangthang

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Good luck Puffy.

I had mine take out 2 years ago and it was pretty much an outpatient visit. Recovery time was quick and painless.

it does change your eating habits a bit, it cures all the pain after eating.
---》 Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.