PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Critics are usually either greebos (cult like devotees substituting for an absence of real purpose with fetishism of a genre) or industry wannabes, so whatever the majority of them agree on is usually bullshit.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2552034/
Interesting actress. The name is French, but there's something else in there which looks Eastern European to me. Doubly intriguing is that her birthplace is listed as Harris County instead of Houston, which takes up 99.97% of Harris County and is growing like a slime mold.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Watched it, and still like The Flash better. May improve as the story develops more though. Probably doesn't help that I'm not a fan of blondes.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I think they made a mistake starting the show with a slow, really dull, backstory. I'd have kicked off with something a bit more grabbing. The backstory could have been covered later. Perhaps that is why I was a cop and not a big time producer with a constantly runny nose..

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
I watched it...and actually enjoyed it...I thought they were very creative with the storyline...I'm still a huge Flash fan..looking forward to the development of the storyline...CW writers are excellent..hopefully CBS can follow their lead.

Dec 24, 2012
Well, it had the highest ratings of any new show this season, which says something given that we have had many new shows premier already this season. However, it also had The Big Bang Theory as a lead in, for one time only, so will see if those viewers actually stick with it when it moves to its regular time slot. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.