PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

bayareabriar

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2019
I see pipes all the time because I’m actively looking for them. I often don’t buy them only because I have just bought several.

I’d like to know if there is a way to share my findings without “advertising” a sale (I’m not the one selling them).

For example. I just snagged this charatan executive for $35. I had to buy it. Lol. But, if there was a way to let you guys know, “hey, someone should look at this killer deal”, I’d love to share the info.

mods, or members please let me know if I can share pipes for sale.

618F46F1-5332-494C-9932-45E6C9BF4EE4.jpeg6339DE89-C1B7-4F80-B51F-67F4EA767016.jpeg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I've seen people mention pipes and include links, so this may already be okay, but I'll let the mods adjudicate this. If people threw in their own pipes, then that could be a problem. Also, the seller, not the Forums member finder, would have to be responsible for any problems.

Reactions: bayareabriar

bayareabriar

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2019
Yeah, no. Someone may be discretely debating a purchase and broadcasting listings here is showing them off to the world, not just forum members.
I didn’t consider that; the showing them off to the world part. I’d have to agree with you there. Snooze you loose if you’re debating a purchase (no empathy as I’ve snoozed plenty of times) lol.

Reactions: Chasing Embers

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I didn’t consider that; the showing them off to the world part. I’d have to agree with you there. Snooze you loose if you’re debating a purchase (no empathy as I’ve snoozed plenty of times) lol.
We've had newer members post potential buy links in the past, and someone inevitably snaps it up during the discussion. That's why sometimes you'll see someone post a comment about showing images only or threads like Ended Auctions.