PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
That's really wonderful Pipe Novelist. Congratulations...and best wishes to you and the misses.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Way to go, Pipe Novelist! I think your dedication has opened up a whole new and positive way of life for you. Without question, your dedication to bettering yourself with reap many rewards. Keep it up... err, I mean, down!
Pipestud

grouchydog

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2013
Outstanding - congratulations!
You gain it a day at a time…you lose it a day at a time…
Quoted for truth - there are no "quick fixes" to weight loss; it's as much a lifestyle change as anything.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Congrats on an epic acievement. I wish you much happiness and to have the fortitude to maintain your loss.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
A wonderful transformation and I bet it feels even better not having to go to the Big & Tall shops for cloths. I've lost 70 pounds since I retired and seeing sizes that fit me in "regular" stores is now a treat.

Keep up the good work and let us know how you're doing.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Congratulations! You have every right to be proud of what you have accomplished !

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Great job man!! Being someone who struggles with weight issues myself I know how dedicated you have to be to get to that point. Very inspirational. Thank man!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Congrats on a remarkable feat! I echo Smokeybear's thoughts and hope you'll keep on your path. I, like others, also battle my weight, and take my hat off to you. I've recently restarted my journey towards a better and fitter me, and look to stories like yours as inspiration. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Best,
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.