PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
There are folks who think I'm a bit strange.Now and then I tend to agree with them.Here's why...Not often but on occasion when I'm smoking a blend just for a second or two I seem to smell another blend.Tonight I was smoking 1-Q when I seem to get a whiff of Latakia.I haven't smoked Latakia in a while.I don't know what tricked my memory into just for that second or two thinking I was.It made me want to smoke some though.See now you think I'm strange..If you didn't already.

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
I'm gonna have to tell you, I agree with you, only my experiences are a bit different. I haven't ever tasted lat in 1Q but I do at times, in some blend, get a weird flavor. I have come accross fried chicken flavor before. Weird part was, I liked it! Talk about weird!

lazydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Fried chicken flavor? I want that blend. Could use some bacon, also. Just as long as it doesn't get into the vegetable area. :wink:

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
I will test it out for you. Send me all your tobacco and I will smoke it to see if I get the same thing. In fact send me the pipes too, you never know and to keep the experiment valid I should have what you were smoking. Now this should take about a year but, when I am done, I will be able to tell you if you are strange or not, well smoking wise anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.