PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameral

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
I hope this one goes through. I placed an earlier order with Watch City but it turned out that they were already sold out.

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
Ordered some on impulse. It seems this is a rrare find and I'd hate to want it later on and not have it. Now for the newbie question. The images I've seen of stonehaven don't look like its shredded into ribbons. How does one.go about properly prepairing it?

jameral

Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
SON OF A MOTHERLESS GOAT!!! :evil:
Got an email from Cup O Joes saying they sold out a few orders before mine. This stuff is harder to get than weapons grade uranium!

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
Send me a message jameral, I'm not a heavy smoker and would be happy to share.

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
It has arrived! It smells remarkably like steam rolled oats (horse feed), but it's not unpleasant at all. I am fighting the urge to put it in my pipe immediately. I have read that this stuff is best aged for a while.

@Jameral I've got it divided up and will put it in the mail on monday.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
jonahtke,

I tried a 4-year-old sample that a friend sent me and it was wonderful! I have a 8 oz. bag that I've fought off the urge to open until I've had it at least for a year.
-Jason

jameral

Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
@Jonahtke Look forward to it. Thanks again! I'll have what I promised you out also as soon as I get your info.

Status
Not open for further replies.