PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Etipton

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 24, 2021
Tennessee
So happy I was able to snag this. Had it for the first time last night and I really enjoyed it.

View attachment 99937View attachment 99938
I got 1.5 pounds a couple weeks ago and I was able to find amber gallon ball jars to celler it in, this is my favorite vaper, it’s so smooth and always taste great. I really like this stuff, I’m seriously considering buying the bulk 5 pounds to always guarantee I have some on hand.

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
I got 1.5 pounds a couple weeks ago and I was able to find amber gallon ball jars to celler it in, this is my favorite vaper, it’s so smooth and always taste great. I really like this stuff, I’m seriously considering buying the bulk 5 pounds to always guarantee I have some on hand.
I split this one int a quart size and pint size jars. Good idea on buying the 5 pound. I keep reading that it ages wonderfully.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
If you can swing it, get the 5lb bag. This tobacco is one of the greats.